Borrow money against top level Art with expertise.The loan can be of any length.
All major names with a recent and valid expertise will be considered.
Francis Bacon, Jean Michel Basquiat, Sandro Botticelli, Louise Bourgeois,Michael angelo Caravaggio, Canaletto, Marc Chagall, Salvador Dali,Paul Gauguin,Alberto Giacometti,Gustav Klimt, Jeff Koon, , Roy Lichtenstein, Amedeo Modigliani, Claude Monet, Joan Miro, Pablo Picasso , Rembrant, Andy Warhol, Gerhard Richter,Mark Rothko, Jackson Pollock, Peter Paul Rubens, Vincent Van Gogh,Leonardo da Vinci etc
The loan can be of any length.Maximum loan to value is 40% of an art works value.
The value of the painting must be above $1.5 million.
We’ve developed an insurance product, which will provide the risk mitigation we require in providing financing, which we’ve added to the bond issuance.
Owner receives liquidity in the form of a loan, yet maintains ownership of his asset.
The Art lending or art backed loan marked was Gpb 6 billion in 2014.
Provides intelligent & sophisticated financing solutions for Art Collectors. is not a broker or agent – financing provided directly from our own balance sheet.
o Over 20 years’ experience of structured financing and asset-backed finance to Clients based in over 20 countries
o The Group has deployed over $14bn with over $7bn within the last 3 years
o Experienced back office located in London encompassing; KYC/ Compliance, Risk Management, Legal, Operations, Finance and Treasury
FFA is a financier and has no hidden agenda:
o FFA does not seek to sell the art or prohibit future sales
o FFA does not influence a client’s wider portfolio or take control of other assets
Genres: Paintings, Drawings & Watercolours and sculpture from Old Masters to Post-War & Contemporary (minimum 2 items)
FFA Market Proposition:
• Location: on the wall (on a per Client basis), storage (major art centres)
• Competitive financing rates
• Tenor: up to 5 years (can be renewed by mutual consent)
• LTV: 40% on the average of two independent valuations
• Transaction sizes typically up to US$50m (larger transactions will be considered on a case by case basis)
• Transactions are designed to be asset only recourse with limited recourse to cover fraud, misrepresentation etc.
• No additional collateral or assets required
• Transactions documented under English law*
• Transactions take on average 4 -6 weeks to process. The key steps include:
• Client and FFA sign NDA
• FFA checks supporting documentation and provenance to Artworks
• Verified high net worth
• Client completes FFA Client Questionnaire
• FFA conducts 2 independent valuations
• FFA conducts due-diligence on artworks
• Artwork has all associated import/ export licenses
• FFA credit committee approve Client and provide detailed term sheet
• Client accepts term sheet
• UK SPV (Limited company) is formed specifically for the respective client/transaction
• FFA and Client agree pro-forma documentation
• Transaction close
Please explain the situation on the contact form underneath.The size, history & legal ownership is important.
+34 637 97 37 42